Our Consulting Division offers these services
ISO 26000 Social Responsibility
Get organisation-wide training, assessment and implementation in ISO 26000 Social Responsibility.
The perception and reality of an organisation's performance on social responsibility can influence:
- its competitive advantage
- its reputation
- its ability to attract and retain workers or members, customers, clients or users
- the maintenance of employees' morale, commitment and productivity
- the view of investors, owners, donors, sponsors and the financial community
- its relationship with companies, governments, the media, suppliers, peers, customers and the community in which it operates
ISO 2600:2010 Social Responsibility is a new umbrella standard which helps organisations develop, assess and measure their Social Responsibility (which used to be called CSR).
Understand, develop and assess seven core ISO 26000 SR subjects:
- organisational governance
- human rights
- labour practices
- the environment
- fair operating practices
- consumer issues
- community involvement and development
SkillCity led by Wali Zahid is one of the first few international consultants who gained international certification from Asian Productivity Organisation Japan through China Productivity Centre Taiwan.
We can assist you in organisation-wide training, assessment and implementation of ISO 26000 Social Responsibility.
Baldrige Excellence Framework
Get organisation-wide training, assessment and implementation in Baldrige Excellence Framework.
SkillCity led by Wali Zahid is an assessor of the Prime Minister Quality Award in Pakistan, based on the Business Excellence model. This is the same model behind the US Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, an award process administered by the American Society for Quality (ASQ) and managed by the National Institute of Science and Technology (NIST), an agency of the US department of Commerce. This framework is used as the basis for over 70 other national Business Excellence/Quality awards around the world.
The model consists of seven categories:
- Strategic Planning
- Customer & Market Focus
- Measurement, Analysis & Knowledge Management
- Workforce Focus
- Process Management
- Business Results
The core concepts of the Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence are:
- Visionary leadership
- Customer-driven excellence
- Organizational and personal learning
- Valuing employees and partners
- Focus on the future
- Managing for innovation
- Management by fact
- Social responsibility
- Focus on results and creating value
- Systems perspective
We can assist you in organisation-wide training, assessment and implementation of Baldrige Excellence Framework.
Buy training DVDs
Watch. Enjoy. Learn.
SkillCity has special distribution arrangements with world renowned Seven Dimensions in Australia, for Middle East and South Asia. Now you can provide self-access learning materials to your teams. Choose DVDs or 7DTV online streaming and give your people new opportunities to develop themselves.
The 7D videos can be used as standalone programmes, part of training and coaching interventions or as a library of learning resources for just-in-time skill needs.
Over 500 Training Videos from Seven Dimensions
Psychologist Eve Ash, founder of Seven Dimensions, is continuing to produce award winning programs with 260 exciting new programmes completed in the last 5 years. Eve uses different genres to engage our ever-changing workforce of media saturated young people, yet maintaining wide appeal for all generations. The video packages offer skills, knowledge and strategies to improve individuals and the organisation.
Cutting Edge Communication Package - 150 comedy drama programmes to improve communication and performance, includes outstanding learning resources - Workbooks, activities, and PPT slides.
- Cutting Edge Communication Comedy Series - 80 videos for developing team, communication and management skills
- Success At Work Series - 10 best sellers to build employability skills
- Cutting Edge English - 60 videos to improve success with English skills and IELTS
Insights & Strategies Series - 61 videos featuring psychologist Eve Ash interviewing business experts on hot topics such as crisis management, career and personal success, leadership, culture and HR strategies, people problems, influencing and sales skills and legal issues at work.
Switch On Motivation Series - 6 short animated motivational videos to inspire a positive culture
- Switch On Series - 5 short videos to transform negative thinking patters and create a switched on culture
- Getting Motivated - an icebreaker for events and teams
Difficult People & Meetings - 6 drama case study videos
- Difficult People And Situations Series - 4 videos for leaders and teams on core resolution and feedback skills
- Meeting Series - 2 dramatised case studies to build meeting skills
Workplace Excellence Series - 10 documentary case study videos on best practice
Selection Interview Skills Series - 12 case study videos teaching interview skills to hire the right people
Job Interview Success Series - 14 case study videos for job applicants to improve success at interviews
Bestselling classic series from the ASH-QUARRY team:
- Expert Strategies - 205 interview videos featuring psychologists Eve Ash and Peter Quarry
- Q&A Series - 8 videos for supervisors and high achievers to develop their management skills
- Take Away Training - 117 business skills videos with practical strategies for self-development, teams and management training
- Learning A La Carte - 80 business development videos with international business experts providing advice on best practice
- Communication & Team Skills - 28 drama videos demonstrating skills
- Communication Essentials Series - 4 videos on listening, explaining, influencing and overcoming negative behaviours
- Teamwork Essentials - 4 videos on teamwork, presenting without fear, managing meetings and managing change
- People Skills - 20 multi-award winning demonstrations of communication, leadership and team skills
- Service And Sales Skills - 20 videos for developing sales and service staff
- Sales & Service Masterclass Series - Psychologist Peter Quarry explores core sales skills with three industry experts
- Hotlines - 12 drama case videos on phone and service skills for reception and call centres.
- People And Performance - 19 dramatized skill case study videos
- Feedback Solutions - 4 videos teaching essential skills of giving and receiving feedback.
- Preformance Excellence - 6 powerful coaching videos with case studies on core skills
- Coaching Challenges Series - 4 case studies demonstrating coaching and counselling skills
- Reinventing Appraisals - 5 videos providing a blueprint for effective appraisals
Want to see titles in detail? Visit Seven Dimensions (opens in a new window)