Training for Senior Executives
No-nonsense solutions that really produce superior performance in your leadership team.
Are you looking for a customised solution that addresses the specific needs of your managers and leadership team?
As Management Team, if your aspirations are becoming a world class player and your challenge is empowerment, you can choose our two-day residential Empowering Leadership workshop. For up to 12 members of your Management Team, you can learn to empower your direct reports, lose control, delegate more and create better work-life balance.
And if the challenge is turf wars, silos and lack of teamplay, you can choose our two-day Collaborative Leadership workshop for up to 12 members of your Management Team. You will learn how trust and collaboration can enhance innovation and profitability.
And if your challenge is success and complacency you can choose our two-day Innovative Leadership workshop for up to 12 members of your Management Team. You will learn how trust and collaboration can enhance innovation and profitability.
You can also pick our one-day Leading by Choice workshop which can help you answer why others should follow you.
Coaching and Mentoring Skills is another area where you gain hands-on skills to coach or mentor your direct reports and create a succession pipeline so the business continues long after you are away from the scene.
All these workshops come with SkillCity assurance, pre-course tasks and post-course readings and learning effectiveness evaluation. SkillCity facilitators remain available to respond to work-related emails or calls from your managers long after the workshops.
When you combine your workshops with our executive coaching offer, it produces far superior results. Guaranteed! Please visit Coaching section of this website.
Training for Managers
Do you need help in finding the right programme for your managers or teams?
No matter if you have completed your TNA or just starting the process, a SkillCity representative will be able to assist you in determining where your current teams are and what intervention they might need to reach their performance potential and meet your organisation's objectives.
SkillCity will go beyond the obvious to help you decide what course to take, so you get value for your money.
Alternatively, you can pick one of the 6 programme areas most suited to your needs and ask us to customise this for you:
6 workplace training areas to choose from.
A suite of 10 training workshops with proven results over a decade.
- Leadership for CEOs (LCEO)
- Innovative Leadership
- Leadership Readiness
- Executive Derailment
- Managing Executive Stress
- Emotionally Intelligent Leader
- Women in Leadership (WIL)
- Young Women in Leadership (Y-WIL)
- Executive Productivity
- 5 Behaviors of Teamwork
Train The Trainer
Our standard module is a four-dayer. However, clients have got it customised to five or six days and sometimes to three days.
- Hiring High-performing People
- Doing Appraisal with No Harm
- 360 Feedback
- Employee Engagement
All two-day workshops
- Customer-centric writing
- Handling customer complaints
All two-day workshops
- Email Writing Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Report Writing
- Writing for Social Media
- Managing Social Media
A suite of 8 one-day training workshops with proven results over a decade. Each module aims to achieve separate outcomes.
- Anger Management
- Conflict Management
- Time Management
- Linking Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Managing Meetings
- Delegating Better
- Problem-solving & Decision-making
What training will cost you
Our standard fees for 2019
- GCC countries — You pay $10,000 per workshop day (exclusive of any government taxes), which includes development of materials, delivery and SkillCity certificate for each participant
- South and Southeast Asian countries — You pay $5,000 per workshop day (exclusive of any government taxes), which includes development of materials, delivery and SkillCity certificate for each participant
In addition, you pick:
- First Class return flights for two facilitators
- Executive Floor hotel room with meals
- Local transport (airport-hotel-venue-hotel-airport, etc) and incidentals
You may like to make these arrangements yourself, or ask us to organise this on your behalf (with payment in advance), and we will invoice you on actuals.
Alternatively, give us your training budget and we can jointly come up with a 'doable' intervention.
Choosing the right venue
You can choose one of these options:
- Your own premises (in our language, client site)
- A city centre / business district hotel
- A residential venue, away from work
- Another country venue
- A country-club venue (combining with golf, etc)
- An adventure venue for physical and team-bonding activities (like a mountain, forest, desert and an island venue)
Each of these venues has their own pros and cons. Please ask if you need help to decide a venue most appropriate to your needs and outcomes.
Usually, venue arrangements are made by clients. However, if you prefer, we can organise this on your behalf (with payment in advance), and we will invoice you on actuals.